The highly anticipated FIFA 20 was announced. Street football is back! FIFA 20 will be officially available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on September 27, 2019 with Standard, Champion and Ultimate Edition.
WHAT’S NEW IN FIFA 20 GAMEPLAY
With the new Authentic Game Flow, user-controlled Decisive Moments, and enhanced Ball Physics System, you’ll be put at the centre of the key moments in each match you play in FIFA 20. Penalties and free kicks overhauled, and updated ball physics. EA Spots is toning down AI defenders. They will offer less help and encourage you to engage with FIFA’s manual defensive systems. To help you out, tackling will be more effective if you use the appropriate tackle in the right context.
Authentic Game Flow
Authentic Game Flow gives AI-controlled players an increased understanding of time, space, and position on the pitch, placing more emphasis on user-controlled play through new Dynamic One-on-Ones, enhanced AI Defending, and Natural Player Motion.
- Dynamic One-on-Ones: built using the game tempo from the world’s best leagues, an overhauled gameflow offers more true-to-life spacing and pace of play, resulting in more 1 on 1 opportunities putting emphasis on user-controlled Decisive Moments.
- AI Defending: an overhaul in the positioning and tackling system creates an environment for AI to better complement the user-controlled player. AI will offer intelligent defensive support, while rewarding and advantaging user defending.
- Natural Player Motion: with locomotion and positioning innovations AI players move in a more natural and composed fashion than ever before, creating realistic football movement for all players on the pitch.
Decisive Moments give you more control over the moments that determine the outcome of a match. From Composed Finishing in the final third to Controlled Tackling at the back, along with new Strafe Dribbling and a Set Piece Refresh, you’ll have increased input in the key stages of each game.
- Strafe Dribbling: the new strafe dribble mechanic adds more dimension to attacking options; enabling you to move with more agility than ever to lure your opponent in before beating him with speed or skill.
- Controlled Tackling: Using the Active Touch System, user-controlled defending is advantaged and rewarded through a variety of new tackle animations. The cleaner the tackle, the higher the likelihood of retaining possession of the ball.
- Set Piece Refresh: A system refresh gives deeper options for aiming direct free kicks and penalties and introduces more skill-based mechanics for ball-striking that are more rewarding than ever.
- Composed Finishing: An overhaul in the fundamentals of shooting will give you more consistent and clinical finishing, creating a more true-to-life shooting experience that better rewards authentic finishing and offers risk and reward in more difficult situations like volleyed crosses.
The new Ball Physics System elevates gameplay in FIFA 20 to a new level of realism, offering new shot trajectories, more realistic tackle interactions, and physics-driven behaviour.
- Football Informed Motion: an overhauled motion system introduces more authentic ball spins and bounces that play out with more realism than ever before, creating a more true-to-life football experience.
- New Shot Trajectories: with the new ball motion system a variety of realistic shot trajectories are unlocked, from technically dipping shots to knuckleballs, to swerved set-pieces and first-time rising shots.
Customise and personalise your female or male in-game avatar with a range of clothing, hairstyles, tattoos, and in-game celebratory emotes. From shirts to shoes, sweaters to shorts, equip your avatar with the latest vanity items and unlock more as you progress through in-game challenges.
From an underpass in Amsterdam, to a neighbourhood cage in London, or a Tokyo rooftop, experience a new side of The World’s Game with VOLTA Football.
Play 3v3 Rush (No GK’s), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5, and Professional Futsal. In addition, VOLTA offers different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls, giving you the freedom to play the beautiful game your way. Build up your squad in VOLTA World, lead your player through the VOLTA Story Mode, play through Promotion and Relegation in the online VOLTA League, or take your favourite professional teams to the streets in VOLTA Kick-Off.
- VOLTA Kick-Off: Take your favourite professional teams back to the streets and compete in a number of VOLTA locations and match formats. Play PSG vs. Lyon in Paris, the Madrid derby in the streets of Spain, or Chelsea vs. Spurs in a London cage.
- VOLTA World: Build up your VOLTA team by playing through Single Player Matches against community generated squads in a variety of formats and locations. After each victory, recruit a player from the opposing team and build your squad up in terms of both skill and chemistry.
- VOLTA Story: Take your unique player through a narrative driven experience, where you face off against various legends of street football from around the world. Earn rewards, customise your player, and recruit for your squad, culminating in the VOLTA World Championship tournament in Buenos Aires.
- VOLTA League: Play your way through promotion and relegation with the online VOLTA League. The new player versus player formats places your team against others online, where wins lead to promotion into a higher division.
The price list is as follows:
Standard Edition – € 59.99
Champions Edition – € 79.99
Ultimate Early Edition – € 89.99
OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
Processor (AMD): Phenom II X4 965 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): i3-2100 or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7850 or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 660 or Equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB
OS: 64-bit Windows 10
Processor (AMD): Athlon X4 870K or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): i3 6300T or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon R9 270X or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 670 or Equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: Broadband Connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB