Tencent, the producer of PUBG Mobile, one of the most popular games in the mobile gaming world, continues to make the game a different one with every update. PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update has been released. If the published update is installed on July 16-22, you get a parachute trail and 1,888 BP. You can use these BPs for cash purchases.
New Weapon: PP-19
With the latest update of the game, players will be able to use a new submachine gun on the maps of Erangel and Vikendi. Known as the PP-19 Bison, it uses 9 millimeters of bullets and can carry 53 rounds in a magazine. Up to 6X binoculars can be attached to this weapon, works better at close distances.
- It works with all sighting attachments that can be used in light machine guns.
Can be used with all barrel attachments available for all sighting and light machine guns from Laser Sight or Holographic Sight to 6x Binoculars.
- The P19 has 35 damage in one shot and a fire rate similar to UMP.
- Provides a robust firing capability with fewer plugins with default charger size.
- It has the advantage of a fully equipped gun during early play.
- The effect of these advantages gradually decreases in the later stages of the match.
PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 8
- Some of the cosmetics are returning from the first anniversary, Season 2 and Season 3 at the Royale Pass. Players can have such rare cosmetics with Rank Rewards and Redemption Chests.
- Image effects are set on the Reward Screen, Task Screen, and Sequence Screen.
New friends request feature: on the Elite Pass purchase page, players can ask their friends for the Elite Pass or Elite Pass Plus.
High Frame Rate option is added to HDR mode. This option will increase the battery consumption, but allows a better quality image. To enable this feature, you can access the Settings menu within the game.
- Fixed issue of reward notifications not appearing when there are Daily Missions in the reward for RP Missions.
- Fixed issue of Crate Names described in EZ Mission License Perks 3 not matching the actual crate.
- Fixed issue of players being erroneously ranked with incorrect ratings and tiers during the season change.
- Fixed issue of players unable to move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch Mode.
- Items have been added to BP Shop for Prime subscribers, including Season 8 passes, mission cards and more.
- The UC Purchase Bonus screen has been updated. Rewards have also been updated.
- Title visual effects have been improved.
- Select mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Unified the Crate names and fine-tuned the visual effect of the navigation bar on the right side.
- Bonus Challenge results are now calculated in real-time. The Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States regions will be start soon.
This update requires at least 181 MB of additional space on iOS and 158 MB on Android. Download the update to discover more. iOS users can now download updates from the game in the background.