The China Beta version of MIUI 12 is released every Friday with new features and improvements. According to previous leaks, users were waiting for iOS style end apps. With the update released yesterday, you can revert the recent apps to MIUI 9 style. This allows you to customize the recent applications.
According to the guide shared by Xiaomiui, you can access this feature early with the APK file extracted from the Beta version. However, there is no exact information as to whether the APK file is compatible with your device. MIUI 12 System Launcher alpha update version V188.8.131.525-10261728 includes a new option to arrange the recent applications horizontally.
Apart from that, the new update includes a host of bug fixes and optimizations. You can find the installation and review of the new version below.
MIUI 12 System Launcher V184.108.40.2065 Full Changelog
- Added new Horizontal Recents option.
- Fix the bug that some models reported incorrect points
- Adjust the Gaussian blur scheme
- Fix the bug that the icon disappears when dragging the folder icon;
- Optimize the problem of unloading application freeze;
- Adjust the animation in and out of the recent task.