MIUI, Xiaomi’s customized interface, continues to gain new features. MIUI, which is very popular, gives its users new features with Beta updates it receives every week. The new features added this week are especially for photography enthusiasts. New features added to the Gallery app maximize the user experience.
New Sky Filters
Sky filters were added to the gallery application with MIUI 11. This feature allows you to turn the photo you take in rainy weather into a sunny day. The newly added filters generally contain space themes. Stars, moon and sky events are quite remarkable.
New filters are not limited to this. Also, dynamic filters were added. You can add weather events such as star drift, snowfall, and fireworks.
Some of us were using Mockup apps to put their phone on screenshots, it’s no longer necessary. Xiaomi has added device watermark feature for most models.
This feature is currently available for the following devices:
- Mi 9 (cepheus)
- Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)
- Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
- Redmi K20
- Mi 9T (davinci)
- POCO X2
- Redmi K30 4G (phoenix)
- Redmi K30 5G (picasso)
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Mi 9T Pro (raphael)
- Mi 10 (umi)
New Gallery App Full Changelog:
- The slide bar experience for quick preview of photos is upgraded
- Time album revision experience upgrade
- Upgraded experience of album free sorting function
- Add photo to text function (OCR)
- Add and edit night scene change
- Add editing filters, water green, smoke green, light summer, blue dream, water blue, mojito, quiet
- Optimized editing function experience
- Optimized photo album scanning speed
- Fix several bugs and improve the smooth experience of photo albums