Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Updates
It seems like Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will be released in January. After months of back and forth the brand new smartphone is ready to be released.
The original plan for Samsung was to release this phone before the end of the year. Thus, giving the S21 series one final boost in terms of sales figures. This “Fan Edition” phone will have a comparatively low price.
This long awaited device was constantly postponed. Be that due to the chip crisis, or production problems the official launch date was never set. But it seems like the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE has already appeared at a dealer. Which created a waive of “leaks” on the phone specs, materials, network operators and so forth.
Now we even know the color schema in which we can expect the smartphone. According to WinFuture.de the starting price for this model with 8GB/128GB would be 649EUR. The more powerful device with 256GB will cost around 700EUR.
What is interesting to note is that the pricing is very similar to the Galaxy S20 FE.
In terms of colors, Samsung will most probably pick the standard black/white color scheme. Besides those it seems that they are going for a pink and green as well. But since the launch date is still a couple of months away, Samsung does not exclude the possibility of bringing in even more colors.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Specs:
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.13 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 177g
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm
- Second Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 76mm (telephoto), 1/4.5″, 1.0µm
- Third Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Battery: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable
The specifications tell a whole story about this phone. Basically if you want a flagship-worthy features, but without overpaying for Samsung Galaxy S21 then this is the model for you.
Although it will have a less premium take on the Galaxy S21’s design and have slightly less powerful camera array, this phone is worth it.