The latest Android One smartphone from Xiaomi was introduced in Spain. The 249 Euro Xiaomi Mi A3 features HD + display, Snapdragon 665 processor, triple rear camera.
The new phone was officially introduced in Spain with a price tag of 249 euro. The phone has a 6.08-inch AMOLED display and is powered by the Snapdragon 665 chip set and 6 GB RAM. Storage options are 64 GB and 128 GB. With a three-lens camera module on the back, the main camera uses a 48 MP Sony IMX586 sensor. The 118-degree wide-angle camera has a resolution of 8MP and a depth sensor of 2 MP. The front camera, also called a selfie camera, has a wide-angle 32 megapixel. It is powered by a 4020 mAH battery.
In fact, the Mi A3 is the CC9e model recently introduced in China. The use of CC9e has been highly criticized by users. The Xiaomi Mi A3 will be available in 3 colors: grey, blue and white. The 64GB model is € 249 and the 128GB model is 279 Euro. Available from July 24th.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- 6.08-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ AMOLED display with 102.7% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh battery with QC 3.0 support