Honor today announced the new mid-segment phones Honor 9X and 9X Pro, as well as a smart bracelet announced. The smart wristband with the name Honor Band 5 will be the most important competitor of the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 with its affordable price and features.
With a 0.95-inch color touch AMOLED display, the wristband provides waterproofing up to 50 meters. Band 5, which performs continuous heart rate monitoring, has automatic activity monitoring that allows you to track running, cycling, swimming and more. The bracelet features TruSleep 3.5. The smart wristband with cardio pulse-assisted dynamic spectrum (CPC) technology can monitor sleep called REM sleep and provide personalized sleep times according to the sleep cycle
Collectively, the exercise mode can detect up to 10 different sporting activities. Sleep monitor can also detect 6 different sleep problems. The obtained data is presented to the user as a detailed visualizer. Band 5 features a new SpO2 sensor to estimate blood oxygen levels. The battery offers up to 14 days of use.
Honor Band 5 – Specs and Price
- 0.95 inch (240×120 pixels) AMOLED touch color display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- 6-axis sensors; infrared wearing detection sensor
- PPG heart rate sensor for continuous Heart rate tracking
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- SpO2 sensor
- NFC (Optional)
- Dimensions: 43 × 17.2 × 11.5 mm; Weight: ~ 22.7g
- 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage time, 20 days standby
The Honor Band 5 will be available from July 29, accompanied by black, blue and pink colors. As for the price, the standard version will be available for $ 27 and the NFC model for $ 31.