Xiaomi announced yesterday that it is looking for a test team for MIUI in its new forum, the Mi Community. As you know, Xiaomi will no longer provide Global MIUI Beta updates. If you haven’t seen it, you can read it here.
Among the devices published in the forum, not only Pocophone F1. They are also looking for the Android P tester for MI 6, Redmi 6A and Redmi 6. It is unknown that the Android Q version for Pocophone will be based on MIUI 11. The Xiaomi CC9 series is expected to be introduced with the MIUI 11.
The Xiaomi 11 device will give Android Q, but it is unknown when the tests for these devices will begin. If you are using Pocophone F1, you can apply to join the test team here. Deadline: July 7th (Beijing Time)
- Should have Unlocked Bootloader
- The version is unstable. Please backup important data to cloud service or computer local before upgrading.
- Leaking Nightly Rom Links and package is strictly probhited and user will be banned from beta team and his accout will be banned
- Must be using latest MIUI Global Stable ROM
- Knowing well about Mi flash tool and willing to cooperate with developers to investigate the problem
- Must be active on the other countries community
- Willing to discuss with other members in QQ Beta group
- Have the self-rescue ability of a certain flash failure, willing to bear the risk of upgrade failure