According to the rumors(leaks) there will be a cheaper model of the CC9, which will be called CC9e.
Here are all the leaked details of Xiaomi’s Upcoming Model.
Xiaomi Mi CC9
- Waterdrop Notch, in display fingerprint scanner.
- AMOLED display of unknown screen size ( not mentioned in the leak)
- 48 MP Rear Camera(probably triple camera setup) & 32 MP Selfie Camera
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27 watt fast charging
- Snapdragon 730 Chipset
- Three models viz. 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage, 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage
- The three models would be respectively priced at 2,499 Yuan (~$361), 2,799 Yuan (~$404) and 3,099 Yuan (~$447)
Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- The leaks claim that CC9e will have a full HD+ 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with waterdrop notch
- The same camera setup, as it is on the CC9 (mentioned above)
- The triple camera setup of “48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 13-megapixel”
- 4,000mAh battery with support for 18W rapid charging
- It will be equipped with rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- The 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage edition of the Mi CC9e could be priced at 1,599 Yuan (~$231)
Both devices are expected to be equipped with NFC connectivity.
(*The background image used is only for representation)