Redmi’s middle segment was listed on the FCC certificate before the new phone Redmi Note 9 was introduced. The device with the code name M2003J6A1G at the FCC will have a 4920 mAh battery and 27W fast charging support. Redmi Note 9, which will come out of the box with MIUI 11 with Android 10 support, will be introduced on March 12. Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi, produces price / performance phones.
We know that the new Redmi Note 9 will come with 4 cameras. These 4 cameras will have a square array. The main camera is expected to be 108MP or 64MP.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specs
These features are not precise, we have listed by leaks.
- Screen: 6.67″ FHD+ 20:9 LCD Gorrila Glass 5 Display
- RAM & ROM: 6GB+64GB, 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB.
- Camera: 64MP Main, 8MP Ultra-Wide, 5MP Macro & Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP Punch Hole Front Camera
- Processor: Snapdragon 720G, Octa-core 2.3 GHz, 8nm
- Battery: 4920mAH Battery, 27W Charging
- OS: MIUI 11 with Android 10
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Blue, White and Black