It was thought that the F2 model would not come after the Poco X2 was introduced. However, Poco India broke this idea by throwing a Tweet. The Poco F2 is expected to be the cheapest phone with a Snapdragon 865 processor.
— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) March 14, 2020
Considering that the Poco X2 is the adapted version of the Redmi K30, we can assume that the F2 will be the Redmi K30 Pro. We cannot be sure that the new Poco model with the M2004J11G model number that appears on the EEC certificate will be F2. But the possibilities point to F2. Unfortunately, the certificate list does not show anything other than the Poco brand.
The new POCO device can now be certified by other certification agencies soon after EEC. After other certificates, we can learn more about the features.
Poco F2 Specification
- Screen: 6.67″, 1080 x 2400 pixels, Super AMOLED
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- RAM and Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB ROM
- Main Camera: 64MP+13MP+5MP+2MP, Quad Camera
- Battery: 4700 mAh, Li-Po
- Dimensions: 163.3 • 75.4 • 8.9 mm (6.43 • 2.97 • 0.35 in)
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Antutu Score: 590k v8